What is Joint and Ligament Support Supplement?
In this modern lifestyle, Sports and Exercises are important for staying fit. But sometimes we got injuries such as Joint Dislocation, Muscular Pain, Ligament tear, etc during these sessions. These injuries can become a serious problem if not taken care of quickly. Joint pain also occurs when we get old as our body becomes less physically active. So, to prevent and reduce joint pain, swelling Ligament, Joint restoration, etc we use Joint and Ligament Support Supplements. These supplements come in many forms like capsules, Sprays, Oil, etc. It is also recommended to read all the ingredients before using them as there are many duplicate products in the market.
Showing the single result
The connection between Joints and Ligaments:
A ligament is the fibrous connective tissue that connects bones to each other to provide strength and stability to the joints. There are 4 types of Ligaments around the joints.
Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL): This Ligament exists in the center of the knee and controls the Tibia rotation and forward movement Tibia.
Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL): This Ligament exists in the back of the knee joint and it controls the backward knee joint movement.
Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL): This gives stability to the inner knee joint.
Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL): This Ligament Provides Stability To outer Joints.
Causes of Joint and Ligament Problems:
- Falling on bent knee damage your Ligament
- Inflammation of tendon causes Joint Pain
- Osteomyelitis can cause Joint Pain
- Incorrect Landing from a jump can damage your Ligament
- Sudden direction change while running and a direct blow to the side of your knee
Symptoms of Joint and Ligament Injury:
- Knee Buckling
- Pain at the location of Torn Ligament
- Inflammation in joints
- Instability in Joint
Benefits of Detonutrition’s Joint and Ligament Supplements:
Our Kaljesic Oil is a blend of ancient Medicinal herbs that can help you to recover from ligament and joint injuries faster than any other supplement. Moreover, we don’t add any harmful chemicals to our oil, so there will be no side effects. Following are the benefits of our Supplements:
- It gives relief from pain and Inflammation
- Helps in Fixing Ligaments and Muscle Recovery
- Massaging this oil nourishes muscles and tissues which increase physical performance.
- It Supports Restoring Free Joint Mobility.
- Herbs present in it prevents your body from many Joints and Ligament related Contagious Diseases.
- Natural Ingredients present in it give an instant relaxing sensation after applying.
- It improves blood circulation and works well in curing Knees, Legs, and Back.
Directions For Use:
Apply 5 to 10 ml of Kaljesic Oil on the Injured area then massage it gently in a circular motion. Apply Oil two or three times a day for best results. It is advised to apply it before or after 2 hours from bathing.
Note: Don’t Use this Oil on Cuts or Open Wounds. It may give you burning sensation.
Key Ingredients in DetoNutrition’s Best Supplements for Joint Pain
Our Joint Pain and Ligament Support Supplements contain a lot of medicinal herbs that can help in relieving pain, stiffness, inflammation, etc. Following are some of the key elements:
- Boswellia Serrate (Shallaki): Shallaki has been using for many years to cure inflammatory problems associated with Ligaments and Joints. It is also known as Salai Guggul. Boswellic Acid present in shallaki has Analgesic Properties that helps in treating rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. It is using as a brilliant substitute for pain killers today as it doesn’t have side-effects, sugar, or added flavors.
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha): It is considered very effective in treating arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory and chondroprotective properties. It Prevents pain signals from traveling along with the central nervous system.
- Turmeric: It is an ancient herb that has been using in Ayurveda Medicines and also in our homes too. Curcumin present in Turmeric blocks certain enzymes and cytokines that lead to inflammation.
- Boerhaavia Diffusa: It is also known as Punarnava. It’s analgesic and inflammatory properties help in relieving pain and swelling. It has been using in Arthritis Medicine for many years.
Q.1 How does an Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injury Occur?
Ans.1 It mostly occurs during sports such as changing directions while running, incorrect landing from a jump, Sudden Stop while running, etc.
Q.2 How do I keep my Joints and Ligaments Healthy?
Ans.2 Follow these tips to prevent Joint and Ligament Injury
- Daily workout with flexibility exercises will help you a lot.
- If your legs are feeling Tired during a Workout, Leave or don’t overdo it.
- Consume a Calcium-Rich diet.
Q.3 What is Arthritis and is joint pain oil effective against Arthritis?
Ans.3 Arthritis is a joint disease that causes swelling and tenderness to one or more joints which results in extreme joint pain. Yes, DetoNutrition’s Kaljesic Joint Pain Oil is made of medicinal herbs that help in preventing and treating Arthritis. Its anti-inflammatory properties reduce pain and swelling at a rapid rate.
Q.4 who should Use Joint and Ligament Supplements?
Ans.4 Anyone who has suffered from Joint, ligament, and Bone injury can use it. Although our supplements are mostly used by Pro Athletes and Bodybuilders as this product helps in increasing endurance during exercise. Sometimes People got injury during their workout sessions, our Joint Pain supplements also Support the fast recovery of muscles and joint pain.