What is the role of Digestive Enzymes?
When we Eat Food, Our Body uses digestive enzymes to breakdown Carbohydrates, Fats, and Proteins from food and use them to fulfill the requirement of nutrients and energy for the body. Factors such as hormones, stress, and age reduce the production of enzymes in the body. So to provide extra support, Digestive Enzyme supplements are used. Usually, it comes in the form of capsules and pills. These Supplements contain one or multiple digestive enzymes.
Showing the single result
Why we use Digestive Enzyme Supplements?
Our body needs proper nutrition for body growth, Cell Generation, Cell Repair, etc. The body fulfills this requirement of nutrients from our daily consumption of food. But when due to any disease or any other factor like age, unhealthy diet, etc our body begins to slow the production of digestive enzymes. To enhance its production or to enhance the breakdown of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. We take External Support in the form of Digestive Enzyme Supplements. These supplements are usually consumed by people with Pancreatic Insufficiency, which is a condition in which the pancreas doesn’t produce enough digestive enzymes.
Benefits of Digestive Enzyme Supplements
- Promote optimal nutrient absorption: These Supplements help our body in restoring enzyme levels in our body by increasing the absorption of nutrients such as protein, fats, carbohydrates, etc and promote the growth of Intestinal Flora. Intestinal Flora is also known as Good Bacteria.
- Soothes digestive tract: A good digestive system is key to a healthy life. Without proper digestion or absorption of nutrients, our other systems and organs will not get sufficient nutrition. So, digestive enzyme supplements support the cleansing of the digestive tract by removing toxins from the intestines.
- Increase Energy: These Supplements enhance the production of digestive enzymes that can converts carbohydrates into glucose which is essential for providing energy to the body. So, the more the digestive enzymes, the faster it can convert food into energy.
- Improves Metabolism: Increased production of digestive enzymes improves the metabolism and absorption of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates in our body.
- Prevent Diarrhea, Constipation, and Flatulence: Reduction of Enzymes leads to malabsorption that may result in diseases like bloating, flatulence, Constipation, Abdominal Cramps, and Diarrhea. By producing ample enzymes, these supplements help us to maintain health.
Symptoms of Low Digestive Enzymes:
Following are the most common Tummy Troubles that you may suffer from due to Digestive Enzymes Deficiency
- Gas Problems
- Weight Loss (because of lacking Nutrients)
- Abdominal Pain
Why Buy From DetoNutrition?
Detonutrition has been a Trusted and Growing brand for Nutritional Supplements for many years. Our all products are fully authentic and beneficial for people. We provide a wide range of wellness products at our store that can help you to achieve your fitness goals.
Q.1 Is it Safe To Consume?
Ans.1 Yes, These Supplements are totally safe to consume if taken the recommended dosage. They don’t contain any harmful additives.
Q.2 How many types of Digestive Enzymes are there in Human Body?
Ans.2 Human Body contains a lot of Digestive Enzymes, Most Common of them are:
- Amylase: It is found in Saliva and Pancreatic Juice and helps in breaking sugar into small molecules.
- Lactase: This enzyme breaks down lactose (the sugar present in milk or milk products).
- Pepsin: Pepsin is responsible for break down proteins from food into smaller units called peptides.
- Trypsin: Trypsin Enzyme is found in Pancreas. It further breaks down peptides into smaller units.
- Lipase: Lipase helps in digesting fats present in dairy products, meat, eggs, etc. It is created in Pancreas and converts fats into fatty acids.
Q.3 What is the reasons for dropping Enzyme Levels?
Ans.3 The main reason for dropping enzyme levels is our poor dietary habits that make our body to use an excessive amount of digestive enzymes to digest unhealthy or processed foods. Also Environmental pollution damages cells due to which enzyme making system has to work hard as these enzymes help in the rebuilding cells. Another Important Factor is Age, as we aged enzyme levels in our body start to drop naturally.
Q.4 How can we improve the digestion process and maintain Enzyme Levels?
Ans.4 The best thing to improve the digestion process in addition to digestion enzyme supplements is to keep your digestive tract free of toxins. Here are some tips you can follow to prevent toxicity:
- Avoid Refined and Processed Foods
- Stay Hydrated as it will keep our stomach clean
- Consume Fiber-Rich Vegetables, Fruits, and Lentils