What are Cholesterol Control Supplements?
Cholesterol is a naturally created wax-like substance present in our body. It is produced by your liver naturally. Due to an unhealthy lifestyle, an increase in cholesterol levels is normal but high levels of cholesterol increase the risk of heart problems. Cholesterol control supplements help in improving metabolism and maintain cholesterol levels in your body.
Showing all 2 results
Need of Cholesterol Control Supplements
Sometimes unhealthy diet and habits increase the cholesterol level in your blood which results in cardiovascular diseases like heart attack, stroke, etc. So, to maintain cholesterol levels in the body we take cholesterol-lowering supplements. Some other factors of high cholesterol are Overweight, Age, Diabetes, etc.
Factors that Increase Cholesterol
Obesity: Obesity is one of the common causes of heart disease. Being obese increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases like heart attack, stroke, etc. Obesity increases the LDL or bad cholesterol in our body.
Smoking: Cigarettes contain very toxic elements that make LDL cholesterol even more toxic. Smoking damages the walls of our blood vessels.
Unhealthy Diet: Consumption of saturated fats and Tran’s fats are very bad for our cholesterol. Animal products like red meat, eggs, full-fat dairy products, etc are the sources of saturated fats while commercially baked items like popcorn, cookies, etc. contain Tran’s fat. These foods increase the cholesterol levels in your body.
Lack of Exercise: A daily exercise routine increases good cholesterol (HDL) in our body and also maintains blood circulation and metabolism.
Age: Cholesterol levels also depend on age, as we age our liver becomes less able to reduce LDL or bad cholesterol which results in high bad cholesterol levels.
Diabetes: High level of blood sugar in our body damages the arteries and lowers HDL or good cholesterol.
Benefits of Cholesterol Control Supplements
- These supplements help in burning fatty deposits circulating in your blood due to high cholesterol.
- Cholesterol-lowering supplements boost the metabolic rate in your body.
- These supplements help in maintaining cholesterol levels so that you can live a healthy life.
Top Cholesterol Control Supplements
Lipin C Capsules: Commiphora Mukul, Garcinia Cambogia, and Fenugreek (methi) are the key ingredients of this supplement. This supplement helps you in boosting metabolism, maintain blood circulation, and controlling high cholesterol levels. Lipin C capsules reduce the bad cholesterol level (LDL) in your body and make it work in optimum health.
Deto Armour Kit: Deto armour kit is a combination of different supplements that provide you full-body support. All of these supplements are a formulation of beneficial herbs and help in liver, kidney, heart, and skin support.
Buy Cholesterol Control Supplements from Detonutrition
When it comes to health and wellness, one name you can’t ignore is Detonutrition. Detonutrition’s cholesterol control supplements consist of therapeutical herbs that are fully natural and tested. Our cholesterol-lowering Supplements eliminate bad cholesterol and preserve good cholesterol at the same time. We assure the authenticity of our all products.
Q.1 What are the symptoms of high cholesterol?
Ans.1 Well, there are no particular symptoms of high cholesterol. The only way to know about your cholesterol levels is to do a blood test.
Q.2 How to prevent High Cholesterol?
Ans.2 To prevent high cholesterol levels, you should include Lipin C capsules in your diet and following habits in your day-to-day regimes.
- Avoid smoking as it damages your blood vessels.
- Workout daily for 30-45 minutes.
- Don’t take much stress.
- Maintain a healthy weight as obesity is a cause of many diseases.
- Consume good fats and low salt diets like fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Limit the intake of Alcohol and Animal fats.
Q.3 How many Types of Cholesterol are there?
Ans.3 Due to its waxy structure, cholesterol can’t travel through our blood of its own. To transfer cholesterol, our liver produces lipoproteins which are a combination of fat and proteins. There are two common types of Lipoproteins or cholesterols.
- Low-Density Lipoprotein: It is also known as bad cholesterol. LDL builds in the arteries and makes them hard and narrow. An increase in LDL level can block your blood vessels that can stop blood circulation and may prove very harmful for your body.
- High-Density Lipoprotein: HDL or good cholesterol gathers excess cholesterol from our body and transfers it back to the liver. The liver then eliminates the extra cholesterol from your body.
Q.4 What Foods should we consume to Lower Cholesterol?
Ans.4 Along with Cholesterol Control Supplements, you should consume the following foods to maintain your heart health.
- Vegetables and Fruits
- Oats and Barley
- Nuts (Almonds, Pistachio, Cashews, etc)
- Soy Products (Soya milk, Tofu, etc.)
- Legumes and Beans (chickpeas, lentils, etc.)